Friday, November 6, 2009

Introducing the Dunlaps...

I just realized that it has been over a month since I last blogged...guess I'm not going to be the most consistent blogger! I figured I'd start the blog by introducing my family for those that don't know our story. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Ty, for about 3 1/2 years. We met as college students when we were both working as summer staffers at Alto Frio Baptist Camp. We began dating at the end of our summer and continued dating long-distance for about 4 more years while we both finished up college. While working at Alto Frio, Ty felt that God was calling him into camping ministry and began interning there during his last semester of college. After graduating, he became the guest relations/activities director for Alto Frio and I moved to Leakey and began working at the bank here in town. About a year and a half into our marriage, we were surprised (and blessed!) to find out that we were going to have a baby. Connor Ryan was born in March of 08, and we have completely fell in love with our little guy! As a warning, most of my posts will probably be centered around Connor...so if you get bored of reading about a 19 month old (who just happens to have a smile that can make any day better) then my posts may not interest you too much. Guess that pretty much sums my life up for now...hopefully it won't be another month before I blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment